Intermedia Marketing Group LLC operates the PremiumHealthAdvisors.com website, which provides the SERVICE.
This page informs website visitors regarding our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decides to use our Service, the Premium Health Advisors website.
Service is the PremiumHealthAdvisors.com operated by Intermedia Marketing Group LLC.
Personal Data pertains to information about a living person(s) who can be identified from this data or other information in our possession or likely to come into our possession.
Usage Data has been collected automatically and is generated by the use of the Service, such as the duration of a visit to the site.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data commonly used as a unique anonymous identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website you visit and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Data Controller pertains to the legal entity tho controls your information while participating in the Service. We are a Data Controller of your personal information. We determine the purposes for which it will be processed and how it’s done in an effective manner that ensures compliance with all relevant laws while still maintaining the trust of our users.
Data Processors (or Service Providers)
The Data Processor (or Service Provider) is any natural or legal person who processes data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use various service providers to process your information more effectively.
Data Subject (or User)
Data Subjects are any individuals who use our Service and whose Personal Data we collect.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience, while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We will only use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may be interesting. You can opt out by following instructions in any email we send — however, this means unsubscribing from all emails which could contain important updates.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us called Usage Data. This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Location data is used to provide features of our service and improve and customize the way in which we offer it. You control when your location services are activated or deactivated by using settings on any device you use for internet browsing with us — including mobile devices.
Examples of Cookies we use include:
- Session Cookies — allows for Service operation
- Preference Cookies — allows for remembering your preferences and settings
- Security Cookies — for security purposes
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Data. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us with your Personal Data. Thus, we strive to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Use of Data
Intermedia Marketing Group LLC collects your browsing data so to provide you with various services. The collected information is used for several purposes, including:
- To notify users about changes in service offerings or adjustments based on user feedback
- Maintain an effective customer experience by gathering analysis of how people are using the Service’s features when allowed to participate via email newsletter subscription process (if applicable)
- Monitoring technical issues affecting performance across their network which may lead to providing news updates/special offers
Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Intermedia Marketing Group LLC may process your Personal Data due to:
- A contract needing to be performed and fulfilled
- You have given us express permission to do so
- Processing is in our legitimate interests and does not override your rights
- Compliance with the law
Retention of Data
Intermedia Marketing Group LLC will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis, such as when needed to strengthen the security or improve the functionality of our Service. We will also retain this data as legally obligated to do so.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including your Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction.
By providing us with any information you choose to share, including Personal Data like name and address or phone number, you give Intermedia Marketing Group LLC permission to transfer that data across borders within the United States (and other countries), which is processed there.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Intermedia Marketing Group LLC has a responsibility to protect your Personal Data. We will never release any of it without complying with all applicable laws and responding properly if asked by law enforcement or other authorities.
Intermedia Marketing Group LLC may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To notify users about changes in service offerings or adjustments based on user feedback
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Intermedia Marketing Group LLC
- Protect clients & employees from any harm caused by their actions where it cannot be avoided through reasonable precautions taken beforehand
- Prevent or investigate potential wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service
- Protect against personal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is a top priority for us. We’ll do everything we can to protect it, but remember that no electronic storage media method will ever be 100% secure when sending information over the internet.
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals under the California Online Protection Act
We do not support Do Not Track (DNT). You can set this preference in your web browser to inform websites that they should not track your activity.
You can enable or disable this feature through the preferences menu on any given website by adjusting the appropriate settings on your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights Under GDPR
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), then we aim to make certain that your Personal Data is processed fairly and in accordance with data protection laws.
Should you request information about the Personal Data we hold about you or want it removed, please contact us so we may act accordingly.
You may also have the following data protection rights:
- The right to be informed — You have the right to be told how your Personal Data will be processed by the Data Controller. This is normally done through a privacy notice.
- The right to access your Personal Data — You have the right to ask the Data Controller whether they are processing your Personal Data, and if they are, you can request a copy of that personal information.
- The right of rectification — You have the right to ensure your information is rectified if it is found to be incomplete or inaccurate.
- The right to have your Personal Data erased — Also known as the “right to be forgotten” and, in certain circumstances, you can ask the Data Controller to erase your data.
- The right to withdraw consent — You have the right to withdraw your consent at any point in time when Intermedia Marketing Group LLC relies on your consent to process personal information.
- The right to restrict processing of your Personal Data — You have the right to ask the Data Controller to restrict or stop processing your Personal Data under certain circumstances.
- The right to data portability — You have the right, in certain circumstances, to ask the Data Controller for a copy of your data to re-use for your own purposes.
- The right to object — You have the right, in certain circumstances, to object to the Data Controller processing your data.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling — You have the right, in certain circumstances, to ask the Data Controller not to make decisions about you that are based solely on automated processing or profiling
Please note that to remain compliant with law enforcement, we may ask that you verify your identity before responding to or taking action on your request.
You also have the right to file a complaint with a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your information. If you have questions or want more information, please contact your local European Economic Area (EEA) data protection authority.
We may employ third-party companies (Service Providers) to help us deliver our Service, such as by handling customer support or sending email newsletters about new services. These Service Providers have access to Personal Data but are prohibited from disclosing any information you shared with them unless necessary.
Service Providers are only to perform tasks on our behalf and may not use or disclose your Personal Data for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to complete an analysis of the Service’s use and monitor user activity.
Google uses the data collected from its Analytics service to tailor a more personalized user experience. The information gathered by Google Analytics doesn’t contain any personally identifiable data, like your name or email address. It simply records how many visitors there were on a specific day and time frame.
You can choose to opt out of making your activity on the Service available to Google Analytics by installing the appropriate browser add-on. The Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on prevents sharing information with Google Analytics about your activity.
For additional information on Google’s privacy practices, visit the Google Privacy Terms web page found here.
Intermedia Marketing Group LLC uses remarketing services to advertise on other third-party websites you visit after visiting the Service. Cookies are used to inform, optimize, and serve advertisements based on prior visits to the Service.
Google AdWords is a service provided by Google Inc., which allows Intermedia Marketing Group LLC to advertise the Service through online advertisements. You can opt-out of this advertising program to not have data collected and used for personalized content based on visitors’ browsing behavior when using web browsers such as Chrome and Firefox.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to take the necessary actions.